This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE7 and iM Form Check

Started by chuchodani, July 2, 2015 · 4 Replies · 114 Views

chuchodani

Hi guys ! Please check my form. Thanks

 

HB_Ron

PE: Your form is great, just don't let your quads touch the wall.

 

Edit: Also, finish the hold by slowly getting off the wall rather than "collapsing". (0:45)

chuchodani
HB_Ron said:

PE: Your form is great, just don't let your quads touch the wall.

 

Edit: Also, finish the hold by slowly getting off the wall rather than "collapsing". (0:45)

Yes, you're right. I prefer to collapse because my floor it's incredibly slippery and my hands get sweaty after long sets and one time in the past I crash and landed with my hip because of trying to wall back the normal way, but I'm going to improve that. In other hand it looks like the athlete in the video on HS/PE11 is touching the wall with their quads, why should I not let my quads touch the wall ? Thanks !!!

Jon Douglas

Very nice.

Very smooth on the IM. How much weight do you have here?

chuchodani
Jon Douglas said:

Very nice.

Very smooth on the IM. How much weight do you have here?

Thanks Jon ! 2.5kg-5lbs.