I need some good lower back exercises that cause the lower back to really feel the burn. I am training the back lever, but i just want some other exercises.
Ex. I used body levers +candlesticks in order to help me with my front lever.
Thanks!
Started by nbraun198, August 29, 2009 · 2 Replies · 2,223 Views
I need some good lower back exercises that cause the lower back to really feel the burn. I am training the back lever, but i just want some other exercises.
Ex. I used body levers +candlesticks in order to help me with my front lever.
Thanks!
single leg arch ups are good for working your lower back. also reverse leg lifts with added weight if possible work well. thats all I can think of.
Do you have the book at all?
Reverse Leg lifts ( reverse hyper extension ) are typically very easily unless you start loading it up with weights.
Skin the cats are pretty good and you can focus on german hang to basket.
I like the HeS and HS leg lifts personally.