This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Gymnasticsclub near Yokosuka, jp

Started by TravisGoode, July 1, 2015 · 0 Replies · 1,319 Views

TravisGoode

post-3050-0-59714700-1435746039_thumb.jpHi, 

 

So I recently moved from the US to Yokosuka,JP and I've been looking for a gymnastics club to train at but every time I go to a place they turn me around for either two reason, my age or skill level.Basically I'm just looking for a gym that will let me pay by the session, at this point I'd even be willing to do classes.

     I'm 21 years old self taught in tumbling and TNT however I've been coaching woman's artistic gymnastics from 16-20 I've coached up to level 8. So I am safe and very familiar with equipment and willing to teach in exchange for use of the gym. I would however prefer to pay but I can go either way. 

 

Being that I live in yokosuka I'd prefer not to take the 2ish hour train ride to the depths of Tokyo but I'd be willing for a full sized gym. IE olympic floor/tumbl trak/ floor pit/euro etc (thats the dream but willing to settle for way less) 

 

If you have any information that might help me find a gym let me know! Also if you live within a reasonable distance and want to train let me know I've always wanted to learn tricking/freerunning 

 

Quick videos of some skills - 

 rudy floor

  tusk-floor-pit

  Dub front tumbl trak skip to 31 seconds