This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

seal stretch question

Started by Pinny Kreizel, July 1, 2015 · 2 Replies · 267 Views

Pinny Kreizel

My lower back is arched and while I am working on it through ppt, when I do the seal stretch my lower back has a sharp angle instead of a curve.

My question is should I still do it regardless?

I have that same issue when I do the elevated bridge stretches but I can't do those with any real thoracic activation anyhow, so I'm just going to try to progress as much as I can.

Coach Sommer

Try elevating your hips with mats/cushions/pillows etc, while keeping the hands on the ground, until you achieve a better shape.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Angel

will walking hands forward allowed? That way the curve can be transfered from the lower back to the middle or upper back.