Here's my first form check for this. My hands are shoulder-width apart and I definitely feel it in my traps. Any tips for getting more flexion? I feel like I need to get back a few more inches. Thanks
HS/PE1-im: https://youtu.be/qFab1yVX7G0
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marc Nerenberg, June 30, 2015 · 2 Replies · 96 Views
Here's my first form check for this. My hands are shoulder-width apart and I definitely feel it in my traps. Any tips for getting more flexion? I feel like I need to get back a few more inches. Thanks
HS/PE1-im: https://youtu.be/qFab1yVX7G0
You do want to get it back until you arms are in line with your back.
The 'TIP' is to just be patient and keep working at it. These things take time.
Make sure you don't arch the back. Focusing on elevating my shoulders really helped me, and it looks like you could elevate more as well.