What do you think of the NEW Perdue "Peferfect Portions"?

Started by Bob Sanders, August 28, 2009 · 7 Replies · 3,009 Views

Bob Sanders

What do you think of the NEW Perdue "Perfect Portions" or any other of "Perdue's" uncooked and/or fully cooked products?

Blairbob

Haven't tried them, probably expensive, imo. Frozen bag of chicken and George Foreman grill work pretty well.

Bob Sanders

I bought the flavored kind, Italian Style, the other day. It's like 6 something dollars. It has 5 piece. I am not good at all with seasoning so this may help me out.

Blairbob

how many pounds of chicken is that?

Bob Sanders

Total? The whole bad is 1.5 lbs.

Blairbob

seems kind of expensive then. 1.5 pounds for 6 bucks. 4 dollars a pound.

Bob Sanders

Hmm. I don't know. I was just buying to try. I suck at seasoning my food though. :( What's on the price/pound ratio that you have?

Blairbob

Dunno. I don't buy or keep a lot of frozen chicken around. I just throw it on the foreman and put one of those chicken flavor seasoning things from the seasoning section on it as it cooks