Training w/o a Stall Barsl

Started by TMGordon, June 29, 2015 · 3 Replies · 2,411 Views

TMGordon

Aloha Tribe!!

 

I am sure someone has posted about this, but I am going to be a little lazy. Sorry...

 

I don't have access to a Stahl (s/p?) Wall. Because of this I have to compensate with a standard pullup bar and do my best with what I have. I know that at some point this will become a disadvantage and I am looking for advice on how to best use standard gym equipment as a substitute. I am well aware that a Stahl Wall is a very important piece and to have it would mean proper progression in my education. 

And before anyone asks, I do not have space to buy one and slap it to a wall in my garage. I just have a car port.

 

Thanks Tribe!

 

- Travis

Cole Dano

There are so many exercises that can be done with stall bars that we need to narrow your question down.

 

Which specific exercises are you referring to?

TMGordon

Sorry for the SUPER late replay on this Cole.

 

I think what I am getting at, is it a disadvantage if I don't have access to a stahl wall?

Cole Dano

Yes it's a disadvantage. But the disadvantage can be minimized in many cases.