This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL PE1 and iM Form Check

Started by Vytautas Pilkauskas, June 29, 2015 · 3 Replies · 93 Views

Vytautas Pilkauskas

Hello,

 

I would appreciate any feedback on both PE and iM please. I am still working on this, will work until I am going to perform Swivel Hips on the floor (the blue mat is 1cm high) but I'm curious if form is acceptable so far.

This is 6th month on this element (due to lack of hips mobility) and I feel my scapula improved a lot but if there's something I still need to address, please don't hesitate and inform. :)

Thank you very much for your time

 

V.

 

Edoardo Cagnola

Keep you shoulders exactly over your hands in the PE. The rest looks good to me, but I'm not an expert so keep that in mind. Keep up the work, you'll get there soon enough! :)

Alessandro Mainente

You should be able to touch the floor with the knees. as previously stated, hold the wrists under the shoulders during the PE.

Vytautas Pilkauskas

Thank you very much.

Will correct and post an update later this week.