My week 1 of second round of Pe5
I still need more lean, but I've been mostly focusing on enough scap protraction so far.
How's the protraction, is it good enough? Is the roundness of upper back at acceptable level?
Thanks for answers ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by whaureb, June 27, 2015 · 3 Replies · 205 Views
My week 1 of second round of Pe5
I still need more lean, but I've been mostly focusing on enough scap protraction so far.
How's the protraction, is it good enough? Is the roundness of upper back at acceptable level?
Thanks for answers ![]()
You need to hold the same level of protraction as in the beginning.
as a complementary work you need to stretch those quads, they are limiting the amount of hip extension.
An update after a long time. Had to take a long break from these, due to inflamed wrist last winter. Thoughts?
Hi @Janne Mäkiniemi, as Alessandro said you must keep the lean consistent. You weren't able to maintain the lean on 0:07. My advise is to lean as much but also keep in mind to be able to hold that range of motion because if you cannot hold that ROM then that is not your ROM.