Hi everyone, I'm looking for an outside opinion. I filmed my Hawaiian squats on my left leg and I believe I need a little more depth on them. Any other points of correction?
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by BrettCross, June 24, 2015 · 2 Replies · 74 Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for an outside opinion. I filmed my Hawaiian squats on my left leg and I believe I need a little more depth on them. Any other points of correction?
Thanks!
Depth isn't that bad, it could be a bit lower. The main issue is the knee of the other leg is riding too high. Fix this and I think you will find the depth issue is also solved.
As an extra drill try doing these with the assistance of those beautiful stall bars you have.
Hold on, come into the bottom position and start working the external rotation of the thigh to drop your knee. The goal being to have it parallel to the floor.
Great point, thanks Cole! I was only focusing on the depth and would have moved on when I got it. I'm sure I'll appreciate the extra time on these and the hip mobility to come.