This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE 2 form check

Started by Alexander Egebak, June 24, 2015 · 5 Replies · 148 Views

Alexander Egebak

How is my headstand? I noticed that my neck may be a little out of alignment. Also, is it okay with the added layer?

 

11657447_10206886832478558_1105610708_n.

Cole Dano

Looks like the elbows may be falling open. They should be pointing straight forward and up.

 

More protraction through the shoulders. (This may due the how narrow your mat is)

 

Legs are a bit piked.

Alexander Egebak

Okay, thank you, will work on it.

 

However, is it acceptable to work this element on a mat, or should I work on "conditioning" my head to the pressure of a harder surface?

Cole Dano

A mat is totally acceptable, it's not Shoalin Temple training ;)

Alexander Egebak

Just went from 4 x 36s to mastery 5 x 60s because of your tips, especially the one where I was piking my legs. It is close to effortless. Thank you.

Cole Dano

Great job!