I'm concerned that some of the bones in my shoulder are still showing, and that I'm possibly sagging too much. Any thoughts or tips? I'm extending my shoulder with all my might and trying to pull that shoulder blade to keep it from sticking up.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by CRAIG DOESCHER, June 24, 2015 · 4 Replies · 87 Views
I'm concerned that some of the bones in my shoulder are still showing, and that I'm possibly sagging too much. Any thoughts or tips? I'm extending my shoulder with all my might and trying to pull that shoulder blade to keep it from sticking up.
Got it, Zach! Thanks!
Does this look better or am I still too piked?
Thanks for the feedback again, Zach.
By "square the torso up" do you mean to keep an equal distance between my left and right sides and the ground? Or do you mean to keep my body less piked?
Zach Armijo said:Looks better. Just make sure to square the torso up with the floor to hold it parallel.
Will do. Thanks again.