This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

A beautiful surprise

Started by Edoardo Cagnola, June 23, 2015 · 0 Replies · 198 Views

Edoardo Cagnola

Today I went to the park to train with some friends that are more into calisthenics (I've tried to convert them, but they seem to prefer partial ROM pull-ups and banana handstands). Since it was not one of my F7 workout days I've decided to play around a little with no particular plan. I've tried to perform some of the elements of F2 that I've not quite reached and it was great! I've been on HBP/PE3 for 9 months now, and the strength that this exercise build is amazing. I was able to complete all the dip variations up to Russian dips (just one single set of 5 each progression). Pull-ups also felt much easier although I did not train for them in over a year. I've also managed to perform negative body levers with no problem, and some full single leg squats.

It's incredible how much strength you can build just with the easier progressions! All the time "stuck" on early elements actually pays off! It was so motivating to see Coach's magic work on my body :)