quite a few years ago when i was a competitive gymnast i screwed up my shoulder pretty badly. took a year off from the gym and did nothing but PT to get everything repaired in there but since have stopped PT. I came back and competed for a few years but it didnt feel 100% so I stopped training. Since starting foundation I have been doing a few rotator cuff prehab/rehab exercises every other day trying to tighten everything up. The injury was never fully diagnosed as no MRI was taken but the guess was that all my tendons stretched out so my shoulder sits partially in the socket. My question is will doing PT exercises to tighten everything up and saving the HS course until im finished foundation to start getting mobility back harm anything further. It has been a lingering injury which is why it has been so long since i have trained but doing foundation 1 and starting at week 1 I'm now at week 9 and have not experienced any shoulder pain while following the workouts. SORRY FOR THE BOOK
Shoulder injury repair
Started by tweez94, June 23, 2015 · 2 Replies · 1,791 Views
I would start H1 in conjunction with your PT exercises and Foundation. H1 is full of great shoulder exercises that will accelerate your rehab.
Any single arm stuff in there? I am 5 weeks post shoulder reco so can't do much but hoping there are some single arm body stuff.