What are we to do with these programming questions?
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/20997-basic-program-design-question/
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Mark Collins, June 23, 2015 · 5 Replies · 25 Views
What are we to do with these programming questions?
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/20997-basic-program-design-question/
Ideally routine suggestion or personal programming are not allowed if I remember correctly.
By the way the user of this post send me about 5 messages asking if I can approve his post or not. Do we need to give an explanation about our decision as moderators or not?
Guys if people PM you about these kind of things, please just add me to the conversation and I will handle it.
We try to answer form checks, approve posts etc. within 24 hours, at worst 48, this guy was too impatient.
FWIW, I thought this was general enough to approve, but after hearing he's been harassing Alex, axed it and sent him a PM.
This isn't the first post of that type by the individual. I'm keeping him on moderator approval past the normal first couple posts until he learns to calm down.
Thanks Cory.
@Mods - If there is a "Programming" type post, just leave it unapproved and I'll send the OP a note an delete it.
And as always, if in doubt just start a thread here, I think it helps everyone to see the discussion.
We do not address programming questions in the public forum. These types of questions are addressed thoroughly in the GB courses.
As a general rule, I either move these questions to the private forum or delete them entirely.