This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Workout Planner

Started by Smartest_Smarty, June 20, 2015 · 1 Replies · 149 Views

Smartest_Smarty

Hello all,

 

Can anyone explain to me how the workout planner works?

 

I've seen details of the course and it seems extremely time consuming to calculate the workouts yourself.

I read there is a workout planner, does it record you results and adjust your workout accordingly etc?

 

How does it work?

Cory Fair
Smartest_Smarty said:

Hello all,

 

Can anyone explain to me how the workout planner works?

 

I've seen details of the course and it seems extremely time consuming to calculate the workouts yourself.

I read there is a workout planner, does it record you results and adjust your workout accordingly etc?

 

How does it work?

 

The easiest way is to go to my.gymnasticbodies.com and enter the progression, block # and how many weeks into the block you are. We do have a very cool upgrade to this coming in the near future.