This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Uneven pecs

Started by Edoardo Cagnola, June 20, 2015 · 4 Replies · 187 Views

Edoardo Cagnola

Yesterday someone made me notice that my left pec is more developed than my right one. Looking back at some photos I've noticed how this was the case even before starting the Foundation series almost a year ago. It's weird that I haven't seen this before! What should I do about it? Will just regular foundation work even out the difference? Thanks for your inputs :)

Ps: I'm right handed so it's even weirder than my right pec is the smaller

korija

my left pec is also noticiable bigger than my right, i dont mind tho :D

manurivas

Quite normal, im also right handed, my left shoulder is more flexible, my left pec is bigger and my left leg is stronger and more flexible.

A bit of scoliosis is the reason in my case.

Edoardo Cagnola

Not sure if serious ahah

jfreaksho

My right upper trap is noticeably bigger than the left.  I've never been able to figure out how to balance that out.  Handstands, and especially wall runs seem to be fixing it.  There's some weird stuff going on in F1H1 but it seems to fix stuff.