This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Wall Middle Split Pull Question

Started by Vytautas Pilkauskas, June 20, 2015 · 1 Replies · 228 Views

Vytautas Pilkauskas

Hello,

 

I have been following this strech series for 5 weeks now and I have some issues with this exercise.

When doing pulls, my lower back arches and I feel that I'm doing pulls laying rather on lower back/spine than on whole back flat and hips. Is this something that will improve with time or I need to address it now?

 

By the way, I have a great difficulty to sit up straight in a straddle sitting on two stretching blocks. I can sit up somewhat straight but way too far from tilting anteriorly. Do I need more blocks to go more anterior or straight back is enough to work on (trying my best to reach that APT, though)?

Coach Sommer

Sit on as many blocks as necessary to correct the issue.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer