Should I be piking more to create a right angle between legs and torso? Also, should I be depressing the shoulders as much as possible?
Any other comments are welcome.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Matthew Berghella, June 19, 2015 · 2 Replies · 146 Views
Should I be piking more to create a right angle between legs and torso? Also, should I be depressing the shoulders as much as possible?
Any other comments are welcome.
It would be really good to see your form first.
use some simple upload site like formcheck.net or tinypic.com
Matthew Berghella said:
Sorry everyone, did the BBC, media, URL paste but no video has appeared! Try to link the URL, no love; try to cut and paste it, no love.
Just paste the address directly into the post, no additional formatting needed, the forum will automatically embed the video.