This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2 and PE2-im

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, June 16, 2015 · 3 Replies · 132 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

I know that I'm only still on Block 2, well potentially Block 3 (after this week) if I receive positive feedback, but I wanted to know how the two movements look so far. I understand that this is a slow progression given the necessity for flexibility to do both moves.

 

Thanks

 

Straddle Tucks:

 

 

 

Jefferson Curls:

 

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Anyone?

Garrick Sevilla

Hey Daniel, I'm no coach, but in the interest of spurring other comments, I think the PE is coming along nicely and the iM looks solid. I'm still working on these elements too -- have been for almost a year.  On the straddle ups, your back is a little too round -- I have the same problem, which I'm trying to address with some supplemental seated leg lifts.  My pancake is almost to the floor so my missing compression would seem to be a matter of ab and flexor strength.  Others may disagree, but I like your slow and controlled tempo.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Yeah, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to sit up and not also curl my back. I've been on this for only a month or two. 

Also, for the Jefferson Curl I'm using 55lbs and am going awfully slow. I'm not sure what a best-case looks like, but I haven't received much feedback on any of the other form checks I've recently posted yet, so thanks for your input. It's appreciated.