This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE1 Head Pressure

Started by Dylan Robertson, June 13, 2015 · 3 Replies · 170 Views

Dylan Robertson

How much weight should be on the head during this movement? Should it be supporting the majority of the weight, or just an assist to the arms and shoulders?

I find it a lot easier if I put the majority of the weight on my head (which means I lean forward more), but I think this is wrong?

Vytautas Pilkauskas

I think you should distribute it kind of equally to all three points of support which are hands and head.

Jon Douglas

Whatever has you in a reasonable line. Get the hips open and then find a spot that is comfortable :)

Samin Ishtiaq

Keep your line, that's the important thing.

 

I had took more weight on my arms as I was frightened of head/neck giving way!