This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Age Restrictions

Started by Cory Fair, June 12, 2015 · 3 Replies · 31 Views

Cory Fair

If a forum member indicates they are under 18, please let me know and send them a note informing them of our 18+ policy for posting. They are still welcome but must be read-only members.

Cole Dano

I¨m bumping this thread as a reminder. There has been a recent reply to a guy stating he is 15.

 

Also note that we do have ONE exception to the rule - Itamar sha'ashuaS

 

but he is the only one, and it means we need to be extra careful with others slipping in, since seeing Itamar might encourage them.

Jon Douglas

Right. I was hazy on what policy was with this having seen Itamar posting a lot lately, and this one obviously had post approved; I'll check next time.

Cory Fair

Any posts stating the student is under 18 should be edited to remove the age. 17yo I'm not so worried about if the post quality isn't poor. 16 and under should be sent a PM informing of the age posting policy with me cc'd so I can switch the account to read-only.