Still trying to get the feel for correct PPT and scap position.
Here's my latest attempt... sorry for the cut off video angle, but I think my form is still clearly visible.
If the angle sucks too bad, let me know and I'll re-post ![]()
Thanks,
Cam
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Cameron Williams (Suspect 001), June 11, 2015 · 1 Replies · 128 Views
Still trying to get the feel for correct PPT and scap position.
Here's my latest attempt... sorry for the cut off video angle, but I think my form is still clearly visible.
If the angle sucks too bad, let me know and I'll re-post ![]()
Thanks,
Cam
I have a question, since I'm working on this as well.
In the course video he basically has a horizontal line from shoulders to hips, then a diagonal from hips to feet.
Cameron Williams is doing a straight diagonal line from shoulders to feet.
If he was pushing his butt up in the air, it would look more similar to the course video.
Is either way OK?