This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE2>iM

Started by jules, June 10, 2015 · 6 Replies · 246 Views

jules

Hey Everyone, 

 

I know many people have trouble with this so I wanted a form check.  Is the bar high enough, or do I need to get it another inch?  How about my chest + back position?

 

Oh, and I just noticed how fast I accelerate into it, I'll focus on lifting the bar at a more reasonable pace.

 

 

Thanks

Alessandro Mainente

Can you add a front view?

jules

I will next time i'm in the gym :)

Coach Sommer

You are correct, Jules.  Much too fast.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

jules

Alright, I'm back. 

Here is more videos shot from the Front and the Side.

 

Could you please tell me if this height is acceptable (before I begin to add weight) and to make sure that I am not cheating (although I do not believe that I am).

 

Also I can notice that I am slightly more flexible in my right shoulder.

 


 

 

Thanks

jules

Thanks Zach!

Alessandro Mainente

You discovered the importance of the front view  ;)