Hey everyone,
Just wanted a form check. Its done with shoulder width apart and with 5.5lbs/2.5kg.
It looks like I need to lean a little more forward.
Thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by jules, June 10, 2015 · 5 Replies · 260 Views
Hey everyone,
Just wanted a form check. Its done with shoulder width apart and with 5.5lbs/2.5kg.
It looks like I need to lean a little more forward.
Thanks
- Ribs are flared out. Keep the ribs pulled in/down and the back flat.
- Tilt the torso much more forward.
- Try to show two angles in the video; one from the side and one from directly behind so that we can see grip width and any possible inlocation.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
There was some threads about that shoulders should not rotate or dislocate. Coach what is your oppinion on that, should we do the same as athlete does on video or we should focus just on pulling stick back without rotating or dislocating shoulders ?
After I took some video, I realised coach you wanted to see one from the back. I'l shoot that ASAP.
Here is a better one from the side trying my best to keep those ribs flat. It looks likes like I have maybe 2-3 inches to go?
And I am slightly more flexible in the right shoulder.
from the side is better than before. do not extend the wrists.
Thanks! How much farther do I need to get those arms?