Hinge Row:
Latissimus Lean:
(I see that my back is a bit bent forward in the second recording, in subsequent sets I was able to adjust it more by being more upright, however, ROM wasn't affected in any detrimental way in doing that)
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, June 9, 2015 · 6 Replies · 153 Views
Hinge Row:
Latissimus Lean:
(I see that my back is a bit bent forward in the second recording, in subsequent sets I was able to adjust it more by being more upright, however, ROM wasn't affected in any detrimental way in doing that)
Both elements looks good !
Since there were no further comments. I'll take that as a mastery and progress then after this deload week.
nicely done, also film yourself for a couple of series from the back, you can easily see if there are lateral compensation. i talk about it because i did in the past, i was turning my body on the side instead of hold the body perfectly in front of the stallbar with shoulders aligned , at the time my posterior delt and rotator cuff where very tight and I was used to do this mistake!
I do these in front of a mirror and I've watched for that throughout, Alessandro. Thanks for the tip though. My biggest issue has been making the rings are at the same height. I've noticed that even a centimeter of difference makes the move much more awkward.
Daniel Taylor-Shaut said:I do these in front of a mirror and I've watched for that throughout, Alessandro. Thanks for the tip though. My biggest issue has been making the rings are at the same height. I've noticed that even a centimeter of difference makes the move much more awkward.
I use a bubble level app on my phone. Just put something straight between the two rings and use the phone on that. Works pretty well for me. I found out I was doing my muscle ups with a ~3cm difference :/
Nick_EOD said:I use a bubble level app on my phone. Just put something straight between the two rings and use the phone on that. Works pretty well for me. I found out I was doing my muscle ups with a ~3cm difference :/
Hmm. Now to find a level in my local gym.