Elbow Taps:
Trunk twists:
(I felt I might've been going fast on the trunk twists in the recorded version, so I did them slower on subsequent reps, however, my ROM was the same though)
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, June 9, 2015 · 2 Replies · 73 Views
Elbow Taps:
Trunk twists:
(I felt I might've been going fast on the trunk twists in the recorded version, so I did them slower on subsequent reps, however, my ROM was the same though)
.
Yeah, I realized I had got it wrong in my head (hadn't revisited the course videos). But I mean, doing them with my hands on my hips isn't even that difficult. I'll repost the -im when I do F7 again on Friday.
I also noticed that the athlete touches his rotating elbow to the outside of the fist that's supporting his weight. I don't anticipate these minor changes being that much of an issue overall. We'll see how it goes on Friday.