Does anyone know which exercises In the foundation 1, handstand and stretch series would help stabilize and stretch the lumbar 1 and 2 vertebra? I've been going to the chiropractor for years, maybe even a decade now and for a while it was crack crack, feel good for a day or two, then crack crack again. I started researching ways to end the expensive cycle of adjustments and found a lot of good resources. This website and the workouts are definitely a part of it.
I just had x-rays taken for the first time in 2 years and my back looks completely different. Muscular tension was the reason my back and neck kept coming out of alignment. I didn't have a curve in my neck and my spine was crooked. Now my neck has a curve (not perfect but improving immensely) and my back is straight with great spacing except for the L1 and L2 (not enough spacing).
I'm looking to put the finishing touches on my lower back problems by emphasizing the area. I've been pain free for years now and I'd like to keep it that way.