This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FLPE6 & iM (Hollow Body Rock) Check - UPDATE 21 Aug

Started by Oompa2, June 8, 2015 · 5 Replies · 263 Views

Oompa2

****UPDATE 21 Aug****

Any thoughts on the new form?

 

 

***UPDATE*** 06 Jul

I have been working on my form - can anyone please comment?

 

 

*****************
G'day all,

 

Filmed my deload week a while ago (and then went out field). The video is the final set. Can I get some feedback please?

 

Thanks in advance & sorry about the poor quality video - I can upload a higher definition if needed

 

- Callum

 

Alessandro Mainente

Less V-shape is necessary. at the beginning you can lift the feet for a couple of inches , then curl the upper back and start to rock.

Oompa2

Thanks Alessandro

Oompa2

G'day again all,

 

I have been working on my form - can anyone please comment? (updated top post as well)

 

 

- Callum

Chris Garay

Hey Callum,

 

Adding to Zach's point (and something he's told me in the past), try crunching your upper abs a bit more to keep your shoulders off the floor longer and thus smoothing out your rock. Make sense?

 

Best,

Chris

Oompa2

Hey guys, bumping this back up for another go at a form check as at 21 Aug