I progressed to PPP a couple weeks ago and I'm starting to feel like it is beginning to coming together. I was thinking I would clean up my form and build endurance with this level of lean and then work to mastery standard. How is my form?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by BrettCross, June 6, 2015 · 4 Replies · 126 Views
I progressed to PPP a couple weeks ago and I'm starting to feel like it is beginning to coming together. I was thinking I would clean up my form and build endurance with this level of lean and then work to mastery standard. How is my form?
Nice form ! You should work on stay in the same vertical line all the movement, slow down the tempo just a little and put your feet together.
Thanks for your insight Chuchodani
Form is good. You can build up to the following weeks.
Thanks for the feedback Alessandro.