Not sure where best to post this question, so here will have to do. Furthermore, I feel as though I already might know the answer to my question, but I always appreciate a second opinion.
So this microcycle I have been doing F7 2-day integrated, however, this week has afforded me less-than-ideal sleep with family visiting and a return from vacation. I was to do my second H1 workout of the week and the FSs today, however, I feel drained with a bit of brain fog and congestion in my throat. I personally think that more rest might be best, but I also tend to be pretty maniacal in my discipline towards training and so I'm not sure if I should tough it out or ease out the rest of this week and transition to a 1-day integrated F7 workout for the future.
Has anyone else experienced this? Biting off more than they can chew given limitations on proper recovery and nutrition? What was your experience? Would you have rested in my situation or toughed it out?