Which one of these 3 attempts has better form? Is there something to fix?
Any feedback is much appreciated! ![]()
#1
#2(This attempt was recorded in April)
#3 (This video was recorded more than half a year ago-60kgX5)
Thanks in advance!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by HB_Ron, June 5, 2015 · 4 Replies · 101 Views
Which one of these 3 attempts has better form? Is there something to fix?
Any feedback is much appreciated! ![]()
#1
#2(This attempt was recorded in April)
#3 (This video was recorded more than half a year ago-60kgX5)
Thanks in advance!
you got some mad weight, thats all i gotta say
korija said:you got some mad weight, thats all i gotta say
Haha thank you korija
However, I dropped the weight because I wanted to focus more on form and ROM.
Bump
Should I place the bar as close as possible to my legs/thighs? Or is it okay the way I performed?
I noticed that you have different elevated support. my suggestion is:
-use a couple of them with feet a little but opened. there is not too much different from 10-15 cm feet away and closer.
-look for a kettlebell.
in this way you can move the weiht in between your legs and hold the weight near the legs.
jefferson curl is an extremely useful exercise to build the strength in the back but to reduce risk there is a good point to follow : pull the weight onto you lower body. if the leverage is less you will obtain more safe work. if you want to continue will the bar simply pull it on the shinbone and move it away only to pass under the elevated support.
jefferson curl is amazing, this passed weekend I did a little joint mobility class, there was a athlete of greco-roman wrestling. he said that he reached over the last 2 year about 120% BW on jefferson curl. his erector spinae seem to be made of adamantium.