This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SPL/PE1, SPL/PE1-iM scapular shrugs and swivel hips

Started by Hanlim Lee, June 4, 2015 · 1 Replies · 139 Views

Hanlim Lee

I never thought I mastered this but I progressed to SL/PE2 cuz I got so bored. 

 

my problem was not enough tightness in PE1 and bad internal rotation and butt lifting in PE1-iM

 

I re trained this for push up, thinking SL/PE1 might help activating serratus anterior.

 

would you check if this is okay? 

 

Hanlim Lee
Zach Armijo said:

Slow the tempo down, sink into the retraction, and push strong in protraction then push some more. Do not let your shoulders drift forward as you should only be moving in the vertical plane. Your arms are also bending some which is contributing to the forward drift.

is my body line acceptable? many pointed before that I don't have enough ppt.