This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE5 Rep Count

Started by Sam Andersen, June 2, 2015 · 6 Replies · 292 Views

Sam Andersen

I have read a few threads about counting reps but I still haven't been able to determine the correct way to count reps for this exercise. 

 

This is the twisting arch up.  You do twist arch ups from the left and right.  Is one rep counted after both the left and right side is complete?  Or is one rep counted each and every time you arch up?

 

Thanks.

Jason Dupree

1 rep each time you arch up, so 5 each way

Luzian

Oops, I did too much then  :facepalm:

Sam Andersen

Thanks.  I was counting a rep each time I arched up.  It looks like I was only doing half of what was required.  

qore

It is still not clear what the correct answer is based on the various answers.   If it is one per each side - it is odd that there are some odd numbered sets. 

Jason Dupree

Just alternate which side you start on on odd sets. There's a forum post about twisting squats I think that mentions this.

Tobias Akeblom

Does the same rep count apply on SL/PE6 - Circle Arch up??