Have you tried it?
My hips cramped a lot while doing it.
I leaned further and had a larger wrist stretch.
I think it would be a nice supplementary exercise to the donkey kicks and such if you have a wide enough straddle.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alexander Egebak, June 1, 2015 · 1 Replies · 197 Views
Have you tried it?
My hips cramped a lot while doing it.
I leaned further and had a larger wrist stretch.
I think it would be a nice supplementary exercise to the donkey kicks and such if you have a wide enough straddle.
I've tried it, it was good. The hips definitely needs to adjust to the different abduction angle.
When you're used to warm up with elevated planche leans, and doing high volume sets of tuck planche, you can 'almost' begin to float your feet on this one.