This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
sPL PE5
Started by Steve Goldberg, May 31, 2015 · 2 Replies · 115 Views
there is a sort of compensation here that i've noticed along a very high number of people. you are using the feet flexion to decrease the tendency to fall forward. in this way tou are not conditioning the shoulders for the exercise purpose. instead of squeeze the tibialis, relax your weight on your feet neck and use your shoulders to defeat the falling tendency.
Thanks for the feedback. Zach, I think I'm still searching for the right position, but getting a little more used to it. I'll work on steadier breathing.
Allesandro, I think I know what you mean. This was actually my first time doing the hold shoeless. I'm noticing some tightness in my ankles/shins in the position that I'll have to work on.