This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Houston Seminar - Who's Going?

Started by Nash, May 29, 2015 · 3 Replies · 100 Views

Nash

Hey all,

 

So I live in Houston and Coach is coming to town for a seminar (June 13 & 14), so obviously, I must represent.

 

If you're coming to the Houston seminar and need a place to stay you're welcome to stay with me and my brother (free of course). We can accommodate up to 3 people (bed, couch and couch). 

 

I'll obviously need to see your Airbnb profile or anything that proves that you're not a serial killer. 

 

Private message me for details.

 

 

-Nash

Keilani Gutierrez

my cannibalism days are long behind me! ^_^

kidding aside, I hope you have a lot of fun. Im super pumped on getting to meet Cory, Orench, Coach Sommer and making new friends in Denver.

Luzian

Thanks for the offer Nash. I'm coming all the way over from Switzerland... though I've already booked at hotel.

Nash

One couch left.