New try on planch lean. I am starting to like this excercise. Do I protract enough or should I back off the lean to a point where I am able to protract harder??
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Tobias Akeblom, May 28, 2015 · 5 Replies · 160 Views
New try on planch lean. I am starting to like this excercise. Do I protract enough or should I back off the lean to a point where I am able to protract harder??
were you able to do pe 1-4's with protraction?
korija said:were you able to do pe 1-4's with protraction?
Yes indeed!
I think you should lean a little bit less, and use a hold time that allows you to maintain ideal scapula position during the entire set.
Planche lean of today. Less lean than previous clip. How does it look?
From this angle it looks good.