This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/Pe1

Started by Dani88, May 28, 2015 · 1 Replies · 114 Views

Dani88

I have a question about this exercise. I find the execution of FL/Pe1 with just upperback (shoulderblades) and feet off the ground too easy...i can feel full engage of my core, expecially deep muscles of core like obliques, by doing this with the entire middle back (lats) and gluteus completely off the ground, leaving just lower back pressed into the floor, my PPT seems at the max by doing this. Which is the best one? Is it correct to perform the bent hollow like i do? Thanks for any answer!

I included the integrated mobility in the video for any comment about the form of my cat cow.

 

 

Sorry for the poor quality of clip...

Dani88

Thanks Zach, i followed your advice: after deload week i tried to practise with your tip.

I performed week 6 (4x36"), last set 48" with just a bit struggling in last set here...If form looks good to you, i'd like to pass at week 7