Wall HS and ProneOvergripDislocate.
I've taken the video from the front for the HS. I realize now it won't show the PPT, which I know I need to work on anyways. Despite this, I'd appreciate any feedback.
Samin
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Samin Ishtiaq, May 28, 2015 · 4 Replies · 180 Views
Wall HS and ProneOvergripDislocate.
I've taken the video from the front for the HS. I realize now it won't show the PPT, which I know I need to work on anyways. Despite this, I'd appreciate any feedback.
Samin
Samin, without a side view I can't comment on your bodyline. From what I can see, it looks like you have the proper hand width and your scapula are elevated. On the prone dislocates, it looks like your elbows are bent and your right hand isn't fully grasping the bar. I can't see what your left hand is doing.
What does your iM6 and iM7 look like?
iM: Elbows might be a bit bent, yes. Thanks for the tip.
My chin has been destoryed from the PE5 & PE6 iMs --- I was hoping to let it grow back again!
HS: i will work on the PPT. I've concentrating on building stamina to stay up for 30s. I'll do another video in a month's time.
Thank you for your feedback, Garrick and Zach. I really appreciate it.
Samin
Update 17 June:
A view from the side. I'd appreciate your comments on PPT.
Samin
I don't think my elbows bend anymore than this on the iM!