This new SL/PE1 seems easier than ABH. Or maybe it's just a trick?
I'm holding 2.5kg in this set.
Samin
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Samin Ishtiaq, May 28, 2015 · 3 Replies · 95 Views
This new SL/PE1 seems easier than ABH. Or maybe it's just a trick?
I'm holding 2.5kg in this set.
Samin
Great, thanks, I feel I can move up to the next level on this one.
I'm a beginner to the series, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but comparing the hip circles to the instructional video I notice your feet are not together. For SL/PE2>iM, trunk circles, the instructional video has the student with his feet shoulder width apart as you have here. So, I'm not sure if this aspect is important or not for mastery, but from my personal experience it is slightly more difficult to perform the hip circles while keeping your feet together and legs straight. Balance is the key component for me. Would someone with more experience care to comment about this as well?
prayingMantis: that's a good call!
I'm sure the video has changed, it looks very different from when I last looked at it. That's my excuse :-)