I've nearly destroyed my dining table chairs in this PE. Any feedback, and names of good chair suppliers, welcome :-)
Samin
p.s. Sorry, but the youtube video don't seem to be embedding for me today.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Samin Ishtiaq, May 28, 2015 · 3 Replies · 62 Views
I've nearly destroyed my dining table chairs in this PE. Any feedback, and names of good chair suppliers, welcome :-)
Samin
p.s. Sorry, but the youtube video don't seem to be embedding for me today.
Ah, they did embed fine. And I can already see my back curving in the iM.
are you able to do hbp/pe 2?
~
korija said:are you able to do hbp/pe 2?
Thanks for responding korija. Answer: Yes. Though probably not *right now*! I went through PE2 a year or so ago.
Why do you ask? Was there something you spotted from PE2 that doesn't show up here for me?
Samin