This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE1

Started by JonathanSilverman, May 27, 2015 · 2 Replies · 179 Views

JonathanSilverman

When I roll back up to squat up, my knees move to the side. I think I do this from experience doing back squats.   Does this happen or happened to anyone else?

 

It looks like the knees don't move out far to the side when rolling up to do a squat.  

 

Am I interpreting this element correctly?

Jason Dupree

I always thought that was ok, judging by the second pic. I wouldn't go wider than that pic though. The video shows no knees out, so Idk. Sometimes I do them with feet and knees together for kicks.

~Atticus

Super glad that I continued to work on refining my deck squat technique, otherwise single leg deck squats would have been a little bit difficult -- to say the least.