My friend and I just learned how to do tucked fulltwists. My little brother tried to get a video of us landing them, but it didn't happen. lol
Heres the attempts.
Any tips?
Started by sasquatch, August 21, 2009 · 3 Replies · 1,783 Views
My friend and I just learned how to do tucked fulltwists. My little brother tried to get a video of us landing them, but it didn't happen. lol
Heres the attempts.
Any tips?
Still need to go up more, set more versus just trying to twist the tuck off the ground.
I would go back to the basics (correct round-off, good back salto).
Yea, I didn't even know that I over twist my round-offs until I saw the video. My set is really bad when I try a fulltwist I feel myself twist before I even leave the ground. I was trying them cause it was my last time at the gym, I figured I should give them a try on a spring floor before being forced to try them on grass.
From now on I'm only going to be able to practice my flips on grass, so I don't know how much better I'll be able to get on that.
Thanks for the suggestions.