Hello all,
I am in the market for the stretch courses. One question: will these courses help me build strength through the new range of motion or just develop the new range? Thanks
Started by Mad Grappler, May 24, 2015 · 5 Replies · 1,791 Views
Hello all,
I am in the market for the stretch courses. One question: will these courses help me build strength through the new range of motion or just develop the new range? Thanks
It will more than likely make you stronger in the new ROM. Just keep in mind that it's a long process so consistency and patience are very important! ![]()
Thanks bro!
The bridge series has tremendous strengthening of the new ROM. The middle split series also has several good exercises. The front split series, at least to me, feels far more like lengthening as opposed to strengthening that ROM. Regardless, they are an incredible investment.
You will build strength through the new range. The stretch series is meant to be performed with foundation which has active mobility that addresses any weakness through range.
Thanks gents! @Sensei JP: I was thinking as much with the front splits course. Loose hammies, quads, and calves are what I need most; so front splits will be my first purchase.