This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE1-im form check

Started by Stefano Olla, May 23, 2015 · 3 Replies · 89 Views

Stefano Olla

Hi guys!

 

I was wondering if you could take a look at how I perform MN/PE1-im… I know for sure that my hamstrings are very tight (probably my adductors too) but I'm working on them with my foam roller, and I'm really having hard times improving my ROM on this IM no matter what.

 

Here's the link to the video:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3_YTPQroByVSFRRUEwxNTJYakE&authuser=0

(as usual I'm sorry I don't have a working Youtube account I can use, but this link should get you directly to the private video I made)

 

I'm trying to go deep as much as I can, without pushing it but trying to go gently deeper every rep I make. Still have a lot to do on this… any advice? :)

I usually use a light weight to perform this IM, around 3 lbs (not the little bottle I'm using in this video :facepalm: ). Should I use something even heavier?

 

Thank you in advance!!

Stefano

Stefano Olla

Still trying to go deeper… any advice anyone?  :unsure:

Coach Sommer

- In the very beginning, turn your left foot out 90 degrees; so that it is pointing directly to the side.

 

- Place your left arm behind your back.

 

- Do not attempt to increase the ROM too dramatically.

 

- Increase the weight you are using to perhaps 3-5lbs and see how that feels.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Stefano Olla

I'll try right now! thank you Coach for your reply  :)