This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE3 iM FORM CHECK

Started by Cameron Williams (Suspect 001), May 23, 2015 · 8 Replies · 169 Views

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

How's this?

 

 

Tips/comments are appreciated.

 

Thanks!

 

Cam

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Anyone?

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Zach, so is it normal that once I completely extend legs my lower back looks a bit arched? I was wondering if it could be a sign of PPT lose!

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Awesome - thank you Zach!

 

So for mastery, the course material says I need to have feet level with hips, which it seems like I've got.

 

Do I need to get the same height without the little hip roll you mentioned to have this mastered?

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Will do... Thanks for the detailed coaching. Will practice that on Wed.

Cheers,

Cam

Jason Dupree

Something that really helped me feel it correctly was when doing pe2 and pe4 im, to drive the bent leg and both front hip bones into the support, basically locking the pelvis in the correct position. I also had the luxury of mirrors to see, but after doing that it's very clear what it should feel like.

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Thanks for the tip Jason :) Much appreciated

Samin Ishtiaq

Have you tried holding underneath the bench with your arms? It might create a different form for your back.

Cameron Williams (Suspect 001)

Hi Samin,

I have actually, although I haven't filmed it. I'll try it on my next workout and see how it looks.

Cheers!

Cam