This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

L-sit Pullup RC/PE10 Form Check

Started by chuchodani, May 23, 2015 · 10 Replies · 321 Views

chuchodani

Hi guys ! Please check my form. Thanks

 

MT Nordic

Nice looking pull ups.  you kept your legs straight, they didn't dip below 90 deg during the pull phase.  tempo was good.  keep it up.

chuchodani
MT Nordic said:

Nice looking pull ups.  you kept your legs straight, they didn't dip below 90 deg during the pull phase.  tempo was good.  keep it up.

Thanks for checking my form !

Alessandro Mainente

you need more confidence with the first 90° of elbows flexion. the second part is more fluid.

chuchodani
Alessandro Mainente said:

you need more confidence with the first 90° of elbows flexion. the second part is more fluid.

You're right, I'll take care of it.

Rayne-William

Keep your upper arms externally rotated through as much of the range of motion as possible. You will find keeping your upper arms externally rotated will help with a great deal of the Foundation course material.

chuchodani
Rayne-William said:

Keep your upper arms externally rotated through as much of the range of motion as possible. You will find keeping your upper arms externally rotated will help with a great deal of the Foundation course material.

I'll keep it on mind. I was just letting my arms relax at the bottom to reach a full dead hang.

DonGray

HI Chuchodani

Do you have a full Lsit already?  I can't hold the L for longer than 2 or 3 reps....

chuchodani
DonGray said:

HI Chuchodani

Do you have a full Lsit already?  I can't hold the L for longer than 2 or 3 reps....

Yes, I have one ! Here you have an old video: https://youtu.be/IT_pjT4JcSM?t=50

DonGray

Wow that's great.

Is an L-sit a prerequisite to this exercise? I don't have a L-sit yet so I be held up here until I do?

chuchodani
DonGray said:

Wow that's great.

Is an L-sit a prerequisite to this exercise? I don't have a L-sit yet so I be held up here until I do?

It can help but I think is not a prerequisite, with mastery at 1/2 HLL MN/PE5 I think you should be great.