Hi all!
here's my planche lean, camera is set bit higher than my previous videos.
How do you find my form?
p.s. that noise at 0:11 is from my right elbow, I don't think it should worrying me...
Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, May 22, 2015 · 9 Replies · 209 Views
Hi all!
here's my planche lean, camera is set bit higher than my previous videos.
How do you find my form?
p.s. that noise at 0:11 is from my right elbow, I don't think it should worrying me...
Thank you!
Looks good!But shouldn't the hips be lower so that the body line is more straight rather than piked?
Andre737 said:Looks good!But shouldn't the hips be lower so that the body line is more straight rather than piked?
I think you are right! You are not the only one who told me about that.
In this video I try to keep my hips lower. Maybe This form is a bit better. What do you think? ![]()
Besides, compared to the first one I posted, how protraction? Better or quite the same?
Thank you!!
That looks good!Nice body line and protraction.Now try to increase the lean with that form.What often happens while increasing the lean is a pike in the hips so try to stay like this!
Andre737 said:That looks good!Nice body line and protraction.Now try to increase the lean with that form.What often happens while increasing the lean is a pike in the hips so try to stay like this!
YOu got the point! That's exactly what happens to me! Moreover I realized that it is very difficult to keep this amount protraction for all the sets. To work on this element, while keeping quality, is very hard!
I'm going to accumulate secs in this position, then slowly I lean more and more forward. Hope to see improves little by little!
Thanks again Andre737! ![]()
mauler said:I think you are right! You are not the only one who told me about that.
In this video I try to keep my hips lower. Maybe This form is a bit better. What do you think?
Besides, compared to the first one I posted, how protraction? Better or quite the same?
Thank you!!
I would like you to start from this position, and then get your legs straight, instead of the one you use at 0:12s. See how straight he is.

chuchodani said:I would like you to start from this position, and then get your legs straight, instead of the one you use at 0:12s. See how straight he is.
Chuchodani, very interesting!
Do you mean something like this?
Unluckiy the quality video is not the best, but that is what I understood form your suggest.
Did I got the point? ![]()
mauler said:Chuchodani, very interesting!
Do you mean something like this?
Unluckiy the quality video is not the best, but that is what I understood form your suggest.
Did I got the point?
Yes you got it, just like Alessio did at this video at 0:22, of course he did it faster because he had already mastery on that position.
https://www.facebook.com/calimnastic/videos/vb.585132074950651/638442992952892/?type=2&theater
chuchodani said:I would like you to start from this position, and then get your legs straight, instead of the one you use at 0:12s. See how straight he is.
That was an awesome cue! I just tried it today during my training and it helped a lot to activate all the proper muscles and keep the protraction and holloe body for the duration of my sets ![]()
Thanks for that!
Richard Sassoon said:That was an awesome cue! I just tried it today during my training and it helped a lot to activate all the proper muscles and keep the protraction and holloe body for the duration of my sets
Thanks for that!
That's wonderful, I recommend you to follow Alessio's page on facebook and youtube in order to study his work and get nice cues like this one.