Any Surfers Surfing Swimmers following GB: BtGB Foundation F1 H1 etc Programs?
Are there any around here/ on forums or off the forums?
I've had some join injuries so my progress on F1 has been slow/ hampered as well as irregular due to some unstable life circumstances and travel.
Hoping to get a better hold of things, but was wanting to add Swimming to my schedule for few reasons:
1. Impact free Cardio & Fat Burn
2. Lose some fat around the mid section
3. Help me make better progress on F1 (less load on joints)
4. To eventually Surf.
I'd like to learn and take it up as a Lifestyle add-on sometime later this year/ next year once my life stabilizes.
-- Any tips on leveraging stuff from of GB towards your Surfing would be nice to know/ learn/ hear about..
-- Maybe I can add those things as focus areas towards Swim/ Surf
Anyone on here
??
What swimming programs would you recommend?
My dad has been swimming daily for 20/30 years. I used to swim as a child/ school times but college and work life I lost touch with that. Always loved the water.
I think I might have a decent hold of my stroke or get it on track with some feedback from dad/ others.
Mostly, I'd like some kind of GRADUAL .. BUILD UP program / app like the Couch to 5K / 2K for Swimming.. ?
Goal: 0 to decent Swim Strength & Endurance
Thoughts?